The Cellink NEO 5 is a specially designed battery pack that provides independent power to dash cam devices, delivering extended Parking Mode operation and increased recording time, without ever having to draw power from the vehicle’s battery. The NEO 5 battery pack charges when the vehicle is running and provides power when the ignition is switched-off and the vehicle is unattended, for example when parked overnight, allowing the dash cam to continue recording in Parking Mode for extended periods of time.
The NEO 5 is powered from the cigarette lighter socket for plug & play simplicity. It is capable of powering a standard single channel dash cam for over 20 hours of continuous recording (dash cam model dependant) or several days of periodic recording if the dash cam is set to trigger by motion or impact only.
The NEO 5 is built to last and is manufactured using high quality anodised aluminium and powered by state-of-the-art LiFePO4 (Lithium Iron Phosphate) battery technology, developed to withstand extreme temperatures, go through more charge cycles, and be kinder to the environment than a traditional Lithium-ion battery.
- Powers a dash cam in Parking Mode without using vehicle’s battery
- Extended operation – 20hrs of constant recording (dash cam dependant)
- 40 mins charge time when hardwired, 60/80 mins via cigarette lighter socket
- Simple plug & play via cigarette lighter socket
- Compatible with a range of brands inc. Goluk, GNET (2CH around 15hours @350mah), BlackVue, Nextbase, Garmin, Thinkware and MIO
- Safe and dependable LiFePO4 (Lithium Iron Phosphate) technology