The Thinkware T700LTE is a versatile dash camera that can record in 1080p at 30fps and comes with built in WiFi and GPS. The standout feature of the Thinkware T700LTE is the always on 4G connection, allowing you to connect to it and view/download footage from anywhere. this camera comes with a 32GB memory card as standard.
- Camera: Front: 2.1M On Semi CMOS Sensor, Rear: 2.12M Image Sensor
- Resolution: Front, Rear: 1080P Full HD (1,920 x 1,080P) @ 30fps)
- Viewing Angel: Front: 140︒ (Diagonal), Rear: 127︒ (Diagonal)
- Capacity: Micro SD Card 16GB / 32GB / 64GB UHS-I / 128GB
- Recording Modes: Continuous Recording, Incident Recording, Manual Recording, , Audio Recording, Energy Saving, SOS Recording
- Sensor: 3-Axis Accelerometer G-Sensor (3D, ±3G)
- GPS: Built-in GPS
- WI-FI: Built-in Wi-Fi (2.4GHz / 5GHz)
- Power: Input Power: DC 12/24
- LTE SIM can be registered in the UK, Germany, Spain & Greece
Real-Time Parking Impact Video
In Parking Mode, you can immediately detect an impact with the dash cam.
Receive impact notification and play video of the impact on your smartphone.
Upon user consent, a 20 seconds Full-HD video (10 seconds before and after the incident) is uploaded onto the server.
Monitor Your Parked Vehicle
In Parking Mode, check the location of your vehicle and its surroundings. View a Full-HD image of your front and rear camera including the location of your parked vehicle.
Monitor your vehicle’s status to check whether your vehicle is parked or operating on the road.
Check your vehicle battery voltage and remotely turn off the dash cam when the battery voltage is low.
View your driving history including data such as date, time, distance, route and driving behavior.
Get Remote Firmware Updates
Update your dash cam remotely to enhance your dash cam’s features, maintain optimal operation and increase stability. Conveniently upgrade your firmware and speed cam data to the latest version on your smartphone. Firmware download can take up to several minutes and you will receive a push notification once the download is complete. Check the firmware download and reboot the dash cam to start firmware update.
Send Emergency Messages
In case of emergency situations, register the contact details of your family, friend or associate. A SOS message will be transmitted to your emergency contact in the event of a strong impact crash or when the driver presses the SOS button on the dash cam to urgently request for help. Strong impact crash message includes a 20 seconds video (10 seconds before and after the incident) and location of the crash. SOS recording message includes a 10 seconds video (5 seconds before and after the incident) and location of the crash.